Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Joining the Blog World

So Finally decided to join the blogging world. I am still trying to get the hang of this, so you will have to bear with for a while. I love checking my friends blogs and so I thought it only fair to start one myself.
Not much going on around here in small town USA. Will is trying to finish up with harvesting, but the weather is not being very helpf
ul. And, about 3 weeks ago the combine that we had just bought burned to the ground and my son was on it. the thing went up in flames about 30 seconds before Jake got off. So that was not fun.

Kaitlin and Emma Grace at Princess's On Ice

Last weekend me and a friend took the girls to see The Disney Princess's On Ice, and to the Memphis zoo the next day. We had a great time. Well, I hope everyone enjoys the blog.

Memphis Zoo

3 comments:

Susie said...

yea!!!!!!!!!! i am SO glad you joined us in the blogging world!!! it looks great! i can't wait to read all about the adventures of the Rutherfords!!! still can't get over mini- me! keep the post coming! lots of love!

Doodle Bugs said...

HI!! Welcome aboard!! Glad you joined in on the fun :o) See you next month :o)

The Greers said...

I'm so glad you found me!!!!!!! Oh my goodness does she not look just like you! Wow! Maddox is a mini-me. I will look at him sometimes and it is really scary b/c I feel like i'm looking in a mirror at myself as a toddler!
Yes- I used Photoshop Elements 5.0 to do the banner. It's time consuming at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. Let me know if you need any assistance. I had to have help along the way. My e-mail is emilygreer@comcast.net. Yeah... can't wait to keep up with you guys!