Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Not my 3 sons!!



How cute are these 3 boys!! Those are my sister's boys. I had to go to Jackson, and the kids and I spent the night at my dad's house. My sister spent the night with me because my dad was at the beach. My dad at the beach?? Haha!! yep, sue has a condo down in Gulf shores, and no we have never been to stay. What is up with that. I would love a little vacation!! the first picture Jake did not have a nap and fell asleep about 6:00, he had just enough of a cat nap not to be cranky when the boys finally got there.

1 comments:

The Jillybean said...

I just happened across your blog...very cute. First thing I thought of when I saw the 3 boys was "the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker".