Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Babies Names

So we finally decided on baby names instead of baby A and B.
The boy is William Rex Rutherford, and we will call him Rex. For those of you who don't know my daddy's name is Rex. The girl is Sally Elizabeth Rutherford, and we will call her Sally. Elizabeth is on both sides of the family, but it was my mom's middle name. It makes me sad to know that my mom was not around to see my four precious children, but I know that she is smiling down on them everyday. I never thought that I would have kids that my mother wouldn't get to enjoy. Well, on to a little happier note........ So there you have it Rex And Sally.
Doesn't Rex Rutherford sound like a little cowboy!! HeHe!!

Also, Emma Grace will start school in one week. I know that she is ready and some days I am ready for her to go but others it makes me really sad. She is getting so big. I hope to post pictures of VBS school soon. She had a great time.

1 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Oh my goodness! You are going to be SO SO busy!!!! I love seeing your precious family!
Story