Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2007

This kid is ALL BOY!!!!

Jake waiting on his spoon for his "ICE Ceam" No r.


After he fell in the mud puddle!


I forgot about these pictures that I took last weekend at the farm. We cooked out at the farm for Will's sister birthday. Needless to say it rained. We ended up eating in the house and then the kids played in the puddles. Jake is all boy. His favorite thing to do at the farm is to push all the toy tractors that are down there. He will go off by himself (within watching distance) and just push tractors all over the farm. He does not have a care in the world.
He has been sick this week. I had a horrible cough and sore throat that I guess he got, but he did have a low grade phenomena. Not bad enough to be in the hospital. Wheww!!
Note to all Mothers: If your child has never had an x-raybefore, be so grateful. It was the worst thing that I had to do. I started crying because my little boy was in this capsule thing and I had to hold his arms up while he was looking at me and thinking, why are you keeping me in this thing. I hope I never have to do that again. I hope everyone has a great week!!! :)

1 comments:

Kristi Williams said...

Hey Amanda. It's Kristi Patrick, now Williams. I was looking at the Greer's blog and saw your comment. So I had to say hello. I just had a little girl in August. Her name is Claire. She's 6 weeks and is growing so fast. Love your blog. Your children are precious. Check out my blog. I'll add you to my list. I too, just started one and I love it!