Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!!!



I know that I am a little partial to Chez Ami since I rep the line. But, for those not familiar with Chez Ami, is this not the cutest stuff you have ever seen? This is just a sneak peek at what the Spring 2008 line is going to look like. The girls are the boys lines are adorable, and I can't wait to get my trunks in and see all the clothes. Of course, I will be waiting until FEB. but still can't wait. WOOHOO!!!! If anybody would like to host in home or catalog party, please let me know. There are wonderful incentives for hosting a show. You can still order for the Fall. They have great Christmas outfit's and PJ's!!!
Well, for some reason it will not let me save the girls image to post. I will try again later.

2 comments:

Susie said...

love the new header! your blog is looking great!

Doodle Bugs said...

they always have such cute stuff.. I just don't have anyone that can wear it :o)