Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JAKE !!!


My daddy(papaw) cannot do anything without Jake right underneath him!
Of course, my daddy loves it!!





I thought that his cake was very cute



Jake and His cousins. Gatling is on the left and Gauge on the Right


Yesterday we had Jake's 2nd party on the farm. We had a John deere tractor party (of course). We had a great time. We cooked hot dogs, went on a hay ride. The best part was the dirt pile. I had bought some little tractors to put in the dirt pile and the kids had a blast Very cheap entertainment!!! I don't have any picture of present time, because with the time changing it started to get dark when we were eating cake and ice cream, so we opened them at home. We know have every tractor that they probably make. He loved everything!! the cake was my favorite I thought that is was so cute and it is very good. The lady has done the last 3 cakes that I have needed and I have loved them. Emma Grace's 4th cake she made it into a castle. Soooo Cute. Jake actually turns two on Wednesday and then we do it all again this Saturday for my sister's twin boys. The are having a tonka truck party. Have a great week. I just had to show the princess castle cake!!


Cute right?

2 comments:

Susie said...

oh my gosh, i just want to eat her up!!! she is too precious! i love her cake! can't wait to have princess parties with maddie! happy birthday to jake! him and noah would be fast buds! so fun to see your sweet daddy! i love it that jake is his shaddow! so sweet!

Kristi Williams said...

They are too cute! Emma Grace is you made over. Amie's boys are so big. Tell her I said hello.