Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Swap XOXO


My friend Kacey is always doing things like this, so this time I decided to join in on the fun. You can go here to learn more about the Valentine's Day swap!! I love all holiday's so this is going to be fun. I decorate for every holiday!! I think that it is so fun and my kids love it. This is how bad it is. You all know the blowups that people put in their yards for Christmas. Well..... I have one for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas , and Easter. I really want a Valentine's one but I can't make myself buy it. But, we will see!! If I do I will post a picture of it. So go the website if you want to learn more about the Valentine's Day Swap!!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks for joining the swap! Email me with your mailing address so I will have it to give your swap partner!
laniepaige@aol.com
missy

Doodle Bugs said...

I tagged you on my blog :o)

And.. I am REALLY glad you are doing the swap :o)

Susie said...

i love it that you decorate for everything! so do i! i love the holidays...though I don't have any blowup things...yet!!!

i love those dresses from granny b's! so pretty!

happy valentines!