Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hospital Stay

Saturday Emma Grace had Dance Rehearsal. Her recital was yesterday. Will had Jake at the levee working the cows. Emma Grace and I took lunch out there are ate. Well, On the way home I got sick, and thought well maybe I got to hot. NOPE!! Took a little nap and woke up around 3:00 and did not stop throwing up until we got to the hospital at 7:45. The doctor thinks that I might have had food poisoning. It was a nightmare. Emma Grace recital was Sunday and we go back to Rolling Fork at 12:30, she had to be at the gym at 1:00, dressed. I took shower and we finally got there. But I got no picture, except video. I felt to bad, to do anything. Thank goodness for my Mother-in Law. She got her ready and to the gym on time. I just wanted to see her dance, so at least I got to go. I hate that I did not get any pictures.

1 comments:

Susie said...

poor thing. i hope you are feeling better. love all the new updates. i just love seeing your life on the farm. it is so neat. emma grace's face is priceless holding that pig!

joe and i watched pretty woman friday night and i thought about you so much! take care of you!