Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Twins are..............

A BOY and a GIRL.
We are so excited. We will have two of each. When we first found out we were having twins, i didn't really want different sexes. But, I have changed my mind. I am so excited. Now, they will have there own little identity and not look alike. It is really like I am having 2 kids just on the same day, not twins. Does that make sense. Everything looked good on the sonogram. He is a little bigger than her but not by much. the both are measuring around 9 ounces. I will try to upload the video of the sonogram, I have never done a video. So it might take me a while.

1 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

YEA for you!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!