Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of K-5

Emma Grace has finally started school. I did not get upset, I guess because she didn't. She was so excited and this will actually be her first full week. They started last Wed. but just a half day and then went all day of Thursday and Friday. Jake and I really don't know what to do with ourselves, but I am sure that I will be able to find something in about 9 weeks.






I can't believe that the twins will be here in such a short time. I have been trying to buy little odds and ends, like clothes, bottles, and diapers. Those kinds of things. It is still very shocking to me to believe that I am going to have 4 kids, and two of those at the same time. Doing everything at the same time. Little bit on the scared, nervous side.

3 comments:

Kristi Williams said...

Can't believe you only have 9 weeks left. How exciting! Can't wait to see the twins!

Kim Sue said...

cute pictures, she is such a BIG kid with her backpack :o)

Rachel said...

I cannot get over how much Emma Grace looks like YOU! I mean, it is spooky:) What a precious girl...know that I am praying for you and the twins!
~~Rachel