Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Emma Grace Kills Deer







I having been tryiong post pictures of Emma Grace and her doe that she killed, but Blogger has been acting up and not letting me post pictures. The day we got back from the beach Will took Emma Grace hunting and she finally killed a DOE. She was so excited. I think Will and I were more excited about her killing it than she was. Not many 5 year old girls or boys have killed a deer. No she is trigger happy. She wants to kill a buck, but I think that will have to wait until next year. Will was going to take her today, but he is sick. The day before she killed the deer she also killed 2 geese with one shot. That she was excited about because she killed 2 at one time.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This is hilarious! I am forwarding this to Kap---he's going to crack up!! Go little mini bully!!:)

Mysti Chustz said...

That is soo stinkin' funny!!! I love it!! She and Coleman may be destined to be friends...hunting and fishing are ALL he wants to do!!

Amy Ingram said...

WOAH! Blast from the past!!!

1. Yes, it's right off of Hwy 1, headed toward Rolling Fork. I take the back roads to Jackson - it's sooo much quicker!

2. I travel through there at least once a month, sometimes more.

3. I usually stop the car to take pictures, except for on the MS bridge (most dangerous, for sure).

4. I cannot believe you have 4 kids!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!

5. I need a new stop to stretch my legs (the Farmer's Market was my favorite and it's closed)...so you may have a visitor every so often!

Good to hear from you! Keep in touch!