Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rex and Sally Baptism



Well, we had a great time at the beach. I didn't take my camera because that was one more thing that I would have to pack and I had enough. And, we were not going to be able to go on the beach because it was to cold. We did get out and shop and eat which is always fun. We got back Saturday night and the twins were having the baptism the next morning. Things were crazy but we got there and everything went great. People were crying which I was trying not to. It was just such a special day for us to have all of our friends and family with us. My sister got some great picures of the twins.
Going to try to post more picture later. Computer is acting up!!



0 comments: