Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve and Hunting!!!


Will's Brother in law, Jamie
Alli doing the worm!!

Mills and Ford, show outs!!





So every year, Will's cousin and family come done to hunt and to stay through the new year. We had a blast. All the kids put on a little dance for us New Years Eve. It was pretty funny and the best way to ring in the new yr. I don't think that I have been up past midnight since before will and I got married. So things are getting back to normal. Emma Grace started school today, and she was a little excited about getting back to school!! I was ready to get back to normal. So that's it. O my wonderful husband got me this fabulous laptop that I am typing on now!!


0 comments: