Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

*****Warning Long Post**** well lots of pictures




This is E.G's little friend Brennan.....who by the way E.G. says his her Boyfriend!! haha




Sorry that I have been MIA. I have been super busy since all kids are at home with me all day. Emma grace had a end of the year swimming party, (pics to follow). Emma Grace also graduated from kindergarten. It was just a cute little ceremony. They were little red robes, it was very special for me and Will because Emma Grace wore the same one that Will graduated in when he was at SIA. So cute so that is why her's looks different from the other's. Will try to get some pics of that up later.






Memorial Day weekend we had a cookout at the farm with Will's sister and kids. We had a great day and the weather was great, I think that I only took one picture that day. Since all the kids have been home with me, I have me a girl that has graduated and she helps me 2 days a week, so that I can keep my sanity. Well, what is left of it. She is great, she has a little experience since she has 9 other brothers and sisters. Yep, and her momma was an only child. Isn't that crazy. I will be more sad when she leaves probably than her momma.



I have been getting ready for Emma Grace's 6th birthday. I can' t believe that she will be 6 yrs. old. She is growing up way to fast. She is having a flip flop party. We a rerenting a huge water slide. I just hope the weather is good. Her party is next Friday and then that Sunday we leave for the beach. Woohoo, babies and all. It will be a wild trip but I sure we can handle it.


This past week she had Bible school. This is a funny jake story. My mother-in-law was in charge of the music and they had a little time before they went to the next activity and she asked it anyone had a song that they wanted to sing and Jake says yes. He starts singing "She's country", the Jason Aldean song. Haha!!!

So now a funny Emma Grace story!! We will be a the beach on her real birthday, and I told her that we were going to go out to eat that night, and where would she like to go. So she says, " you know the place that has the thing that lights up and vibrate thing that tells you when your table is ready." I told her that there were lots of places like that. She just wants the vibrating thing!! haha!!

Now on to the other babies. They are 8 months old and so fun. They are both on the move so there are no days that are not interesting around this house. Sally, thinks jake is wonderful, he laughs at him all the time. Rex is still laid back and just whatever, but they really are fun.

0 comments: